Full Time Banker
Come work for us and be part of the winning team at one of the states fastest-growing banks.*
A Full Time Banker performs a wide variety of sales and customer service functions such as establishing new accounts, products and services and identifying cross-sell opportunities based on client needs. Consistently ensures service excellence. Participates and supports the business development efforts of the Bank to include outbound calling and any other related initiatives. Assists in any branch related duties as requested, assigned and/or established by Branch Management.
Minimum of two years of job related experience including retail, banking, customer service and/or sales with a minimum of a high school diploma. Excellent sales and customer service skills with strong verbal and written communication skills. Must be organized and detail oriented with computer and keyboard skills. Must be flexible with work schedule; will include some Saturdays and one evening per week.
Specific Job Functions:
- Understands products offered by the Bank, rates and other pertinent branch banking components
- Accurately performs a variety of customer service functions; opens new accounts and cross-sells products and services
- Performs to the expectation of the sales goals assigned
- Corresponds with customers in-person, via telephone and in writing
- Adheres to all Bank policies, procedures and banking regulations
- Participates and supports the business development strategy of the Bank.
If interested in the position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*As reported by the Depositors Insurance Fund (DIF) as of December 31, 2015.