Mobile & Online Business Banking
Online Business Banking Services
Belmont Savings Bank offers online business banking services to make it easy to take advantage of our full range of business banking services securely and simply.
Service you expect from a community bank.
- Our dedicated Business Client Service Team is available to assist you with implementation and service requests.
- We work closely with you throughout the whole process to ensure that your transition is smooth and efficient.
Security features put you in control.
- We understand that a secure online system is a priority. Our technology provides the highest degree of security.
- Our state-of-the-art encryption protects the confidentiality and integrity of all your data.
- Our user security has various special features including:
- User entitlements and limits
- Multi-factor authentication and one-time passcodes
- Tokens for approval of electronic payments
- Alerts and notifications of account and transaction activity
- Belmont Savings offers IBM Trusteer Rapport at no charge to online banking customers as an extra layer of security. IBM Trusteer Rappor helps prevent hackers from accessing your online banking account. Learn more about this service here.
Manage all your financial transactions through our Online Business Banking Platform.
- Originate ACH debits and credits
- Initiate domestic and international wire transfers
- Email alerts for wire transfers and other important account activity
- Internal transfers and sweeps
- Positive Pay to reduce the risk of fraud
- Bill Pay
- Stop payments
- Customizable reporting
Mobile Business Banking App
There's always time for mobile business banking. When you take advantage of a safe, secure mobile business banking app – anywhere, anytime - you'll never again have to take time from your business to visit the branch.
- Make mobile deposits
- Approve ACH debits and credits.
- Approve domestic and international wire transfers.
- Set alerts for wire transfers and other important account activity.
- Complete internal transfers.
- View reporting.
Learn why mobile business banking is quickly becoming a must-have for business owners just like you. Download the app now in the App Store or in Google Play. Contact our business banking team to learn more about online banking and our mobile app.