Personal Banking Online & Mobile
At Belmont Savings Bank, you will find a unique blend of the latest personal banking online tools plus the friendly, personalized service of your local bank. Begin by enrolling in Free Online Banking – it’s easy, secure, and best of all – FREE! By enrolling in online banking through Belmont Savings Bank, you will be able to check your balances and daily account activity anytime, anywhere. You will also be able to view check images, transfer funds, make loan payments, set up email account alerts, or download and export transactions.
Free Online Banking
We take the security of your online banking very seriously. Protecting your privacy is one of our highest priorities. To learn about our security features visit our e-Security page. We work hard to keep you updated on potential threats through our News and Alerts page. When new security threats arise, we will post an alert on our home page under the News and Alerts section.
- Pay bills from one centralized location from within your secure online banking session.
- Save time and money with free online banking by eliminating check writing and postage.
- Make payments as you go, or set up scheduled recurring payments.
- Pay virtually any company or person. If your payee does not accept electronic payments, Bill Pay will automatically convert the payment to check and mail it for you.
- Enroll by logging into Online Banking and clicking on the Bill Pay tab.
- A special feature within Bill Pay that allows you to have an electronic bill from a payee delivered directly into Bill Pay!
- View e-Bills in PDF format before you decide how much to pay each month.
- You can even have Bill Pay automatically pay in response to an e-Bill. For example: “Pay the minimum amount due on my bill each month.”
- To get started with e-bills, click the blue “Set up e-bill” link below the payee you wish to receive e-bills from and follow the online instructions.
- Reduce clutter by using free online banking to receive your statements faster, and store them electronically!
- You’ll receive a monthly email when your e-statement is ready to view. You must log on and view your electronic statements during each statement cycle.
- View your e-statements in your browser, or download them as a PDF for permanent archiving.
- Once enrolled, you’ll begin to accumulate up to 18 months of previous e-statements.
- Enroll by logging into Online Banking and clicking on the e-Statements tab.
- See where you’re really spending your money with easy-to-read pie charts.
- FinanceWorks is easy – it automatically categorizes most purchases for you!
- Your BSB free online banking accounts automatically show up, plus you can import accounts from more than 16,000 credit card and other financial institutions.
- FinanceWorks builds up to 18 months of transaction history for all of your online banking accounts.
- To get started click on the Manage Money tab then choose Finance Works in the drop down menu
- View an online demo of tools available in FinanceWorks
- Funds transfer allows online banking customers to move money between a Belmont Savings account and your accounts at another bank
- This feature can be found under “Move Money” as “Transfer $ Outside BSB”
- Popmoney allows online banking customers to pay other people with just the recipient's email address or phone number
- This feature can be found under “Move Money” as “Pay Other People (Popmoney)”
Free Mobile Banking
Belmont Savings Bank offers free mobile banking for your iPhone, iPad or Android devices. Our mobile banking is a fast, free and secure way to:
- Deposit checks by taking a photo
- Check your balance and transaction history
- Transfer funds between eligible accounts
- Pay bills
- Locate an ATM or contact us on the go
To get started, click the button below to download the free Belmont Savings Bank app to your smartphone or tablet, with the same security as online banking. For assistance with mobile banking, please call our Electronic Banking Team at 617-993-1400 option 3.
Online and Mobile Banking Demos
At Belmont Savings, we work to bring our customers state-of-the-art online and mobile banking. To learn more about the free features that Belmont Savings’ online banking and mobile banking offers, click on the button below. When the demo window pops up, you can navigate through different topics by visiting the menu on the bottom left corner and pick the topic you would like to learn more about. Topics include:
- Account Balances
- Transfer Money
- Bill Pay- Due Date (Enter the date you want the payment to arrive to the payee)
- Pay People (using PopMoney)
- iPhone banking with bill pay and mobile deposit
- Android banking with bill pay and mobile deposit
- iPad tablet banking with bill pay and mobile deposit
- Android/Kindle banking with bill pay
Watch the online and mobile banking demos to learn more about how our online and mobile personal banking tools work. Contact our banking team or visit one of our many branch locations to learn more about personal online and mobile banking options.
Watch Demos Now CONTACT US